TPN Network services are only available through our TPN members. For all your freight needs we recommend you talk to your local TPN member. You can find them here.
WHY USE TPN?
- Achieve the highest percentage of next day delivery for palletised freight.
- Obtain the most complete proof of delivery information.
- Maximise security with our 50 camera CCTV system monitoring the operation 24 hours a day.
- Benefit from the late collections and earlier deliveries by the local network member.
- Use your local depot as a single point of contact.
- Enjoy peace of mind with your freight handled by the only ISO9001:2015 approved and audited Pallet Network in Ireland and the UK.
- Access the most advanced tracking information system in the industry, including tracking by phone and EPOD from delivery point.
- Label your freight, track your shipment and have the POD image transmitted to your own PC with our customer implant system.
- Reduce the risk of damage to your freight with our double deck trailers, used throughout the network.
- Use the one carrier for your nationwide, UK, European and worldwide freight needs.
- Benefit from our same day collection service.
- Excellent reverse logistics
- Avail of our hub site logistics facility for storage, pick n pack and nationwide distribution.
Resources you can use
If you’d like to know more about tail-lift deliveries, please download our guide Vehicle Information and Tail Lift Deliveries. It will talk you through such issues as maximum vehicle loads, the maximum weight and dimensions of pallets to be delivered by tail-lift and the necessary safety information customers should know.
Your local TPN Member can help you properly pack and wrap your pallet to ensure safety and the protection of your goods. You can read our packaging guide here.
Check out our videos on the perfect tail-lift delivery and on our TPN operation.